Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: KISS new band photo

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Stacey0471's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The current lineup of KISS ? Paul Stanley, Gene Simmons, Tommy Thayer and Eric Singer ? did a photo session with legendary Los Angeles rock photographer Neil Zlozower last Wednesday (March 17). A "sneak peek" at the session can be viewed HERE

    The following report was posted on KISS' official web site by Tom Jermann:

    "Hey KISS fans, some of you may know my design work from the Box Set, the 'Alive IV' CD & DVD and some of the most recent tour books for KISS. In preparation for this year's tour, the band set up a photo shoot this week (March 17) with renowned photographer Neil Zlozower at his studio in Los Angeles, CA. It was a great pleasure for me to be a 'fly on the wall' observing the event and taking a few behind-the-scenes snap shots myself. Gene, Paul, Tommy and Eric were in a great mood, looked amazing and were all pumped to do this shoot. Everyone was talking about possible songs for the new tour and the big changes to come in the set list. I gotta tell you, these guys are top pros, which makes working with them easy because they know who they are and they know what they want - very simple! Until you see Neil's bad-ass photos ? here is a little sneak preview. I thank KISS, Doc McGhee & crew for having been so cool and loyal to me over the past few years. These guys continue to be awesome..."

  2. #2
    Inactive Member A Katt Named Raggz's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,524
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I downloaded the pic and printed it...then took it outside to let my dog take a crap on it.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Sandy-Hazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    1,156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They really need to end their 10 year farewell tour. Eric Singer is an awesome drummer though, and Tommy is a real nice guy. I met him and the other guys in Black n Blue when they recorded Without Love in Vancouver.

    Kiss is losing a lot of respect the way they're doing things these days.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member A Katt Named Raggz's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,524
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dude...this is a true story,
    When I was little I bought some KISS cards(with the gum that comes with it)....I didn't know KISS was a Rock Band?...I thought they were CLOWNS for a circus....haha. Honest man!!!...Then I grew up and now 36yr old...and I still think their clowns....LMFAO!!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Sandy-Hazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    1,156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL...okay this is funny as well.

    When Kiss was in town for Animalize tour I think. I gave Eric Carr our press kit. He was really cool. Then I ran into Gene in the hotel lobby and told him I gave Eric a press kit to give to him "gene" Gene says no.no.no.no. you can't do that. It's like giving a bouquet of flowers to someone and asking them to give it to someone else. You have to give it to me personally. It's not the same. I was thinking, this is gay, I'm getting lectured by one of my childhood idols.

    So I whip home, grab another press kit and wait for him for about 3 hours. He finally comes down to the lobby. He then peruses through our press kit and says "I like the name, cool name" then goes I don't like this, I say "what?" He says "The smoking in the promo" I go "the smoking" and he makes a noise like "ahhhhhkkkk" and says if he likes it, he'll phone me. If not good luck. Then him and GF start talking to David Brenner who happen to walk through the lobby.

    Suffice to say I never heard from him....LOL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •